Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hello! New to the forum!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello! New to the forum!

Hi everyone.  Not so new to Zurich but new to the site so I figured I'd say hello and a little about me. 

Moved to Zurich in Dec 09 in search of work after being furloughed in the States.  Found a job with an aviation firm so I decided to uproot and move countries.  As much as I'd love to tell you about work (get your sarcasm detectors out), I figured I'll go with what makes me tick.  MUSIC, love it and can't get enough of it.  Whether its recorded or live, I've always had an appreciation for the sonic wonder.  Because of this, I picked up the guitar several years and it seems to follow me everywhere I go, so if anyone is EVER up for a jam, let me know!  :)  Anywho, the real reason I'm here is to make friends... Look forward to meeting ALL of you!

Paul

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone.  Not so new to Zurich but new to the site so I figured I'd say hello and a little about me. 

Moved to Zurich in Dec 09 in search of work after being furloughed in the States.  Found a job with an aviation firm so I decided to uproot and move countries.  As much as I'd love to tell you about work (get your sarcasm detectors out), I figured I'll go with what makes me tick.  MUSIC, love it and can't get enough of it.  Whether its recorded or live, I've always had an appreciation for the sonic wonder.  Because of this, I picked up the guitar several years and it seems to follow me everywhere I go, so if anyone is EVER up for a jam, let me know!  :)  Anywho, the real reason I'm here is to make friends... Look forward to meeting ALL of you!

Paul

Paul DawidowskiJun 16, 2010 @ 00:11
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 516 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 516 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form