Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hello ! Will be moving to Geneva in two weeks from Uruguay!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello ! Will be moving to Geneva in two weeks from Uruguay!

Hi there ! Have been a member for a while but decided to introduce myself just now as I´ll be moving in a couple of weeks to work in Geneva.

Hopefully I can make some friends to go out, have a drink, catch a movie, or whatever ! I have to say I´m easygoing and absolutely love meeting new people. I also love to cook, so hopefully will end up cooking dinner at home for some new friends (once I have my own appartment that is, hehe).

I have seen there are lots of activities and lots of foreigners, so I´m confident this will be a nice experience !

Look forward to meet you : )

The text you are quoting:

Hi there ! Have been a member for a while but decided to introduce myself just now as I´ll be moving in a couple of weeks to work in Geneva.

Hopefully I can make some friends to go out, have a drink, catch a movie, or whatever ! I have to say I´m easygoing and absolutely love meeting new people. I also love to cook, so hopefully will end up cooking dinner at home for some new friends (once I have my own appartment that is, hehe).

I have seen there are lots of activities and lots of foreigners, so I´m confident this will be a nice experience !

Look forward to meet you : )

maidy dFeb 4, 2011 @ 01:07
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 570 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Hello ! Will be moving to Geneva in two weeks from Uruguay!
Post 1

Hi, I´m Mauricio, I have been living in Switzerland for the last month, and I´m also from Uruguay Laughing I´m living in Morges, close to Lausanne, but I travel often to Geneve, so if you need anything just contact me, and we can get together!

Big kiss

The text you are quoting:

Hi, I´m Mauricio, I have been living in Switzerland for the last month, and I´m also from Uruguay Laughing I´m living in Morges, close to Lausanne, but I travel often to Geneve, so if you need anything just contact me, and we can get together!

Big kiss

mauricio borgarello, Feb 4, 2011 @ 01:21
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 570 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form