Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hello! Just arrived in Geneve:)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello! Just arrived in Geneve:)

Hi all,

I just arrived a couple of days in Geneve and I am really glad to have found this site! I am hoping to meet a lot of people here.

I love visual arts, literature, music(rock, blues, jazz, classical), travelling and capoeira. If you share my passions feel free to contact me or give me tips on where I can  put into practice my intersests.

Also I am quite keen on coffee and wine drinking and I would really appreciate it if you could recommend some bohemian, relaxed and non-posh coffee bars.

Thanks a lot & best wishes,

Ioana

The text you are quoting:

Hi all,

I just arrived a couple of days in Geneve and I am really glad to have found this site! I am hoping to meet a lot of people here.

I love visual arts, literature, music(rock, blues, jazz, classical), travelling and capoeira. If you share my passions feel free to contact me or give me tips on where I can  put into practice my intersests.

Also I am quite keen on coffee and wine drinking and I would really appreciate it if you could recommend some bohemian, relaxed and non-posh coffee bars.

Thanks a lot & best wishes,

Ioana

Ioana IFeb 4, 2011 @ 12:29
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 616 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Hello! Just arrived in Geneve:)
Post 1

Hi Ioana,

I'm José, I'm living here in Geneve for 3 years and I can advise and show you some beautiful places here.

I'm musician, in the classical mode, if you want to go to concerts, I can also invite for some of them!

See you soon

José

The text you are quoting:

Hi Ioana,

I'm José, I'm living here in Geneve for 3 years and I can advise and show you some beautiful places here.

I'm musician, in the classical mode, if you want to go to concerts, I can also invite for some of them!

See you soon

José

José G, Feb 6, 2011 @ 15:19
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 616 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form