Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hello! New to Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello! New to Geneva

Hi everybody! I just moved to Geneva, and I'm looking forward to getting to know the area. I'm into hiking and food, and it's about time I started learning French. See you soon!

The text you are quoting:

Hi everybody! I just moved to Geneva, and I'm looking forward to getting to know the area. I'm into hiking and food, and it's about time I started learning French. See you soon!

Robin DJul 11, 2015 @ 11:27
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 691 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hello! New to Geneva
Post 1

Hi Robin!

I've been here for almost 4 months now, but so focused on working that I've only made occasional trips to Lausanne and Annecy (both really cool). If you feel like having coffee or hang out sometime just drop me a line.

Welcome to Geneva!

Hi Robin!

I've been here for almost 4 months now, but so focused on working that I've only made occasional trips to Lausanne and Annecy (both really cool). If you feel like having coffee or hang out sometime just drop me a line.

Welcome to Geneva!

Alba M, Jul 12, 2015 @ 19:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Bonjour Robin and Alba,

I'm new to Geneva too and am also looking to improve my French! I've just started French lessons at Ifage, but would love to practise speaking during my spare time :)

Avnish

Bonjour Robin and Alba,

I'm new to Geneva too and am also looking to improve my French! I've just started French lessons at Ifage, but would love to practise speaking during my spare time :)

Avnish

Avnish S, Jul 13, 2015 @ 00:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Well, I think I'll come to the Mundo Lingo event tomorrow at 8pm. It's listed under "things to do" here in glocals. We could meet there!

Cheers,

Well, I think I'll come to the Mundo Lingo event tomorrow at 8pm. It's listed under "things to do" here in glocals. We could meet there!

Cheers,

Alba M, Jul 13, 2015 @ 12:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 691 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form