Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hello! New to the Geneva area, from Chicago/Boston

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello! New to the Geneva area, from Chicago/Boston

Hello to all! I just moved to Saint-Genis-Pouilly, a small town about 30 minutes west of Geneva.  I just finished a year of teaching English in South Korea, and now I'm looking for a job.  I was born and raised in Chicago, but went to university in western MA.  I'm looking for NGO work here, and enjoy rock climbing when I can.  I look forward to meeting you all!

Jen

The text you are quoting:

Hello to all! I just moved to Saint-Genis-Pouilly, a small town about 30 minutes west of Geneva.  I just finished a year of teaching English in South Korea, and now I'm looking for a job.  I was born and raised in Chicago, but went to university in western MA.  I'm looking for NGO work here, and enjoy rock climbing when I can.  I look forward to meeting you all!

Jen

Jen SSep 21, 2010 @ 11:54
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 528 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Hello! New to the Geneva area, from Chicago/Boston
Post 1

Hi! I just moved to Versonnex (30 min from Geneva), too. I spent last year in Boston, MA - I saw you were there for college. I still miss Boston and my friends who I left there. I think it would be nice to meet up for coffee or drink. Send me the message if you are interested, I'll give you my number.

Aga

The text you are quoting:

Hi! I just moved to Versonnex (30 min from Geneva), too. I spent last year in Boston, MA - I saw you were there for college. I still miss Boston and my friends who I left there. I think it would be nice to meet up for coffee or drink. Send me the message if you are interested, I'll give you my number.

Aga

Agnieszka W, Sep 24, 2010 @ 20:26
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 528 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form