Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello

I'm Swiss and would like to come in touch with english native speakers. Two years ago I stayed abroad for a half year. I was in New York, upstate and New York city, travelled around the whole country and so on..I would love to improve my english a bit and to use it more than only at school. Would be nice if I can find a women around 20 to 35 years or so, to go out with, shopping, drinking a coffee, maybe sport activities,or just having fun together!

I used to work as a florist, at the moment I'm going to school in Aarau. I like happy people, gardening,learning new things, travelling,watching dvd,running,going out, and many more...

Hope to hear something from somebody =)

The text you are quoting:

I'm Swiss and would like to come in touch with english native speakers. Two years ago I stayed abroad for a half year. I was in New York, upstate and New York city, travelled around the whole country and so on..I would love to improve my english a bit and to use it more than only at school. Would be nice if I can find a women around 20 to 35 years or so, to go out with, shopping, drinking a coffee, maybe sport activities,or just having fun together!

I used to work as a florist, at the moment I'm going to school in Aarau. I like happy people, gardening,learning new things, travelling,watching dvd,running,going out, and many more...

Hope to hear something from somebody =)

priska MJan 16, 2010 @ 19:29
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 688 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hello
Post 1

Hi, I'm Kathryn. I'm fairly new to the area and I'm keen to make some friends in and around Geneva. I am around in the week, but most weekends go to my brother's place in the mountains. Get in touch and we'll do something fun!!! x

Hi, I'm Kathryn. I'm fairly new to the area and I'm keen to make some friends in and around Geneva. I am around in the week, but most weekends go to my brother's place in the mountains. Get in touch and we'll do something fun!!! x

Kathryn Solari, Jan 20, 2010 @ 20:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Hello
Post 2

Hi Kathryn!

I'm pleased to meet you. You seem to be very funny, as i read your profile. And I think it would be interesting to meet you. The only bad thing about is that you don't live around my corner... Geneva is about 3hours from where I live. So it might be difficult, to meet for a coffee in the evening, isn't it?

Do you have any other idea, what we could do,and where?

Talk to you soon!

Priska

Hi Kathryn!

I'm pleased to meet you. You seem to be very funny, as i read your profile. And I think it would be interesting to meet you. The only bad thing about is that you don't live around my corner... Geneva is about 3hours from where I live. So it might be difficult, to meet for a coffee in the evening, isn't it?

Do you have any other idea, what we could do,and where?

Talk to you soon!

Priska

priska M, Jan 20, 2010 @ 21:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 688 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form