Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello Au-pairs!

Hola!

My name is Esperanza, I'm 22, and since the 1st of january I'm working as an au-pair in a town close to Lausanne and I will be here for 6 more moths. I'm starting this thread to share work experiences and to organize some meetings! I know from my experience that it can be a bit difficult in the beginning so let's join us and have some fun!

About me: I'm both Colombian and Dutch and I love travelling, salsa, piano, outdoors and meeting new people. Whether it is going to a pub to have a nice beer or hiking through the beautiful mountains of Switzerland, it's all fine for me! 

Btw; also non-AuPairs and French-speaking (I could use a bit of practice of my French haha) are very very welcome to join!

Abrazos, hugs et câlins,

Esperanza

The text you are quoting:

Hola!

My name is Esperanza, I'm 22, and since the 1st of january I'm working as an au-pair in a town close to Lausanne and I will be here for 6 more moths. I'm starting this thread to share work experiences and to organize some meetings! I know from my experience that it can be a bit difficult in the beginning so let's join us and have some fun!

About me: I'm both Colombian and Dutch and I love travelling, salsa, piano, outdoors and meeting new people. Whether it is going to a pub to have a nice beer or hiking through the beautiful mountains of Switzerland, it's all fine for me! 

Btw; also non-AuPairs and French-speaking (I could use a bit of practice of my French haha) are very very welcome to join!

Abrazos, hugs et câlins,

Esperanza

Esperanza HousmansJan 10, 2016 @ 10:47
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 813 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hello Au-pairs!
Post 1

Hi! Do you know about LiNK-The Au Pair Connection?

Hi! Do you know about LiNK-The Au Pair Connection?

Anastasiia Demydenko, Jan 13, 2016 @ 22:44
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
Re: Hello Au-pairs!
Post 2

You should join LiNK!

You should join LiNK!

Kayleen H, Jan 13, 2016 @ 23:44