Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello Berne!!!

I just wanted to take a moment and say hello to everyone.  HI!!!

I've been living in Fribourg/Bern region for about a year and just found out about glocals.  I moved here from the US for a job, and have come to love the way of living out here.  The plan is that I will be at my current job for at least another 5-6 years.  To make this place feel more like home, I've decided to try some new things to meet more people, especially outside of work.

If anyone on here is looking to try out some new things or just meet up for some drinks, drop me a line sometime!  I love meeting new people.  I also enjoy to cycle, go for hikes in the mountains, gardening, and listening to live music.  I'm thinking of signing up for some drawing, painting, or photography classes.  Anyone have some suggestions on where to take classes?

Looking forward to meeting some people on glocals.

The text you are quoting:

I just wanted to take a moment and say hello to everyone.  HI!!!

I've been living in Fribourg/Bern region for about a year and just found out about glocals.  I moved here from the US for a job, and have come to love the way of living out here.  The plan is that I will be at my current job for at least another 5-6 years.  To make this place feel more like home, I've decided to try some new things to meet more people, especially outside of work.

If anyone on here is looking to try out some new things or just meet up for some drinks, drop me a line sometime!  I love meeting new people.  I also enjoy to cycle, go for hikes in the mountains, gardening, and listening to live music.  I'm thinking of signing up for some drawing, painting, or photography classes.  Anyone have some suggestions on where to take classes?

Looking forward to meeting some people on glocals.

Gina FJul 18, 2011 @ 21:42
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 554 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 554 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form