Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello Everybody

I am living here since almost all my life but was only with my family for a long time toooooo long maybe and forgot about the world and do not know how to meet new people....so give it a try here even most people are very young....

Wish you all Happy Holidays

Sari

The text you are quoting:

I am living here since almost all my life but was only with my family for a long time toooooo long maybe and forgot about the world and do not know how to meet new people....so give it a try here even most people are very young....

Wish you all Happy Holidays

Sari

Sari WDec 29, 2012 @ 12:41
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 376 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hello Everybody
Post 1

Hi Sari, have a great time in here, there are all ages and very young is just a number. Laughing

Hi Sari, have a great time in here, there are all ages and very young is just a number. Laughing

Dorothy W, Dec 29, 2012 @ 18:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Thanks Dorothy....I feel twenthy years younger in my mind anyway....you are right it s only numbers...Smile

Thanks Dorothy....I feel twenthy years younger in my mind anyway....you are right it s only numbers...Smile

Sari W, Dec 29, 2012 @ 20:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Sari, we met at the party 80-90's in PW, remember? I wish you very happy holidays and a great beginning of 2013, in which we should definetely meet again and share some nice moments, may be dancing? why not Smile.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hi Sari, we met at the party 80-90's in PW, remember? I wish you very happy holidays and a great beginning of 2013, in which we should definetely meet again and share some nice moments, may be dancing? why not Smile.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

marina i, Dec 30, 2012 @ 07:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hello Marina

Hope you are fine at the end of this year....it was nice meeting you ....hope we will meet again next year,...wish u Happy Holidays...

Hello Marina

Hope you are fine at the end of this year....it was nice meeting you ....hope we will meet again next year,...wish u Happy Holidays...

Sari W, Dec 30, 2012 @ 09:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 376 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form