Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hello Everyone! I am a newbie in Lausanne

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello Everyone! I am a newbie in Lausanne

Hey!  I actually have not arrived in Lausanne yet, but I will be arriving in late January.  I have managed to find an apartment but now we are working out the details.  The city looks great and everyone is very friendly.   I am glad that this site exists to bring people together.

Best,

Deepak

The text you are quoting:

Hey!  I actually have not arrived in Lausanne yet, but I will be arriving in late January.  I have managed to find an apartment but now we are working out the details.  The city looks great and everyone is very friendly.   I am glad that this site exists to bring people together.

Best,

Deepak

Deepak GDec 23, 2010 @ 17:22
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 521 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hello Everyone! I am a newbie in Lausanne
Post 1

I am impressed that glocals website has become so popular that you already joined it before arriving in the region...That means the glocal founders are doing things "right" :)

In Geneva, Sarah-Jane organizes new members drinks which is a good place to start if you want to meet new people...

And I am sure some body else would be doing the same in Lausanne and there is also Lausanne socializing group :)

Have fun....

I am impressed that glocals website has become so popular that you already joined it before arriving in the region...That means the glocal founders are doing things "right" :)

In Geneva, Sarah-Jane organizes new members drinks which is a good place to start if you want to meet new people...

And I am sure some body else would be doing the same in Lausanne and there is also Lausanne socializing group :)

Have fun....

hyeomer, Dec 23, 2010 @ 22:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Hello Everyone! I am a newbie in Lausanne
Post 2

Hi Deepak,

I have been living in switzerland for many years. Its a nice place to live.

Chetna.

Hi Deepak,

I have been living in switzerland for many years. Its a nice place to live.

Chetna.

Chetna B, Dec 26, 2010 @ 11:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 521 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form