Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hello Geneva, and anyone for tennis :-)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello Geneva, and anyone for tennis :-)

Hi everybody, my name is Erhan and I'm originally from Istanbul. Although I've been coming back and forth to Geneva for the last 15 years, this is my first settlement here. And through these years I've observed the city becoming so much more international and enjoyable. 

I am working in banking, like half of the expats. So far so good :-) What would make it even more enjoyable is if I could return to my regular tennis schedule. I am a mid level tennis enthusiast, and love to team up with individuals who share the same love for the sport.

Best,

The text you are quoting:

Hi everybody, my name is Erhan and I'm originally from Istanbul. Although I've been coming back and forth to Geneva for the last 15 years, this is my first settlement here. And through these years I've observed the city becoming so much more international and enjoyable. 

I am working in banking, like half of the expats. So far so good :-) What would make it even more enjoyable is if I could return to my regular tennis schedule. I am a mid level tennis enthusiast, and love to team up with individuals who share the same love for the sport.

Best,

Erhan CJul 25, 2011 @ 18:58
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 469 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 469 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form