Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hello I am new here

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello I am new here

Hi I am new here. I am here on a short assignment till May end. I would love to take genuine Yoga classes. If 2 - 3 or more people can get together and organise a venue, I can come and teach the Sanatan kriya. Fee is your time and your dedication to do regularly at least for three months. The kriya will get you into balance. Saturday is ideal for me. Those keen please let me know.

The text you are quoting:

Hi I am new here. I am here on a short assignment till May end. I would love to take genuine Yoga classes. If 2 - 3 or more people can get together and organise a venue, I can come and teach the Sanatan kriya. Fee is your time and your dedication to do regularly at least for three months. The kriya will get you into balance. Saturday is ideal for me. Those keen please let me know.

Leslie MenezesApr 6, 2016 @ 23:44
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 756 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Hello I am new here
Post 1

Hello Volha,

Thanks for the response and the offer to host in your apartment. I am not looking for numbers. Just people who would like to practise Yog seriously. Even two people are fine for me. Will require one or two bedsheets for them. If you have any friends who want to join you on Saturday please let me know. I stay near Servette area. My private email ID is [email protected].

The text you are quoting:

Hello Volha,

Thanks for the response and the offer to host in your apartment. I am not looking for numbers. Just people who would like to practise Yog seriously. Even two people are fine for me. Will require one or two bedsheets for them. If you have any friends who want to join you on Saturday please let me know. I stay near Servette area. My private email ID is [email protected].

Leslie Menezes, Apr 7, 2016 @ 13:56
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 756 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form