Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello Lausanne!

Hello folks,

I move to Lausanne this week (Jan 20th, 2011) from the desert (Dubai).I look forward to being part of the community and hanging out with all of you

I am fortunate as my company has organised my apartment etc.when I arrive, but I surely do need your help in finding good places to hang out and meet interesting people,

I work in financial services as a trader and have previously lived in Hongkong/ Tokyo/NY and Dubai. Now moving to switzerland for the next few years...Look forward to meeting all of you!

Cheers

B

The text you are quoting:

Hello folks,

I move to Lausanne this week (Jan 20th, 2011) from the desert (Dubai).I look forward to being part of the community and hanging out with all of you

I am fortunate as my company has organised my apartment etc.when I arrive, but I surely do need your help in finding good places to hang out and meet interesting people,

I work in financial services as a trader and have previously lived in Hongkong/ Tokyo/NY and Dubai. Now moving to switzerland for the next few years...Look forward to meeting all of you!

Cheers

B

Bharath GJan 17, 2011 @ 12:35
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 458 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Hello Lausanne!
Post 1

Hey I am just moving as well to Lausanne and work in Finance.

Let's organize something have a drink one of these days.

Cheers,

Cyrus

The text you are quoting:

Hey I am just moving as well to Lausanne and work in Finance.

Let's organize something have a drink one of these days.

Cheers,

Cyrus

Cyrus_Fazel, Feb 1, 2011 @ 14:37
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 458 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form