Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello Zurich!

Hey all,

I've been living in Zurich for a while now, and so far have been enjoying the city quite a bit.  I'm looking to branch out and meet new people outside of my work sphere, something that until now I've still found difficult given the language barrier.

I love swimming, walks in the city, good food, going out for drinks, watching the latest movies and taking pictures when I travel.

Cheers,

Chris

P.s.: I'm looking to learn drawing, so if anyone has any suggestions on a good basic class, please let me know.

The text you are quoting:

Hey all,

I've been living in Zurich for a while now, and so far have been enjoying the city quite a bit.  I'm looking to branch out and meet new people outside of my work sphere, something that until now I've still found difficult given the language barrier.

I love swimming, walks in the city, good food, going out for drinks, watching the latest movies and taking pictures when I travel.

Cheers,

Chris

P.s.: I'm looking to learn drawing, so if anyone has any suggestions on a good basic class, please let me know.

Christophe PMar 28, 2010 @ 19:10
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 645 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Hello Zurich!
Post 1

Hey Chris!

Can't help on the drawing classes, but on meeting more folks: you've come to the right place. Best advice I can share with you is to post activities on the Zurich Things-to-Do section, and just get out there...it really works. 

See you around, 

Nir

The text you are quoting:

Hey Chris!

Can't help on the drawing classes, but on meeting more folks: you've come to the right place. Best advice I can share with you is to post activities on the Zurich Things-to-Do section, and just get out there...it really works. 

See you around, 

Nir

Nir Ofek, Mar 29, 2010 @ 22:38
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 645 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form