Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello all

My name is Ryan Donohew and though I currently live in Greenwich, CT USA, I frequently travel to Switzerland.

I thought I would briefly introduce myself. I am a wealth manager based here in the New York area, catering primarily to non-US expats in the area and American expats overseas. I have an MBA from The Wharton School and I have recently expanded my business to Switzerland.

As a Registered Investment Advisor, I am regulated by the State of Connecticut. I founded my firm to provide clients with objective, independent advice and am purely fee-based, so I get compensated by creating value for cmy clients rather than pushing products that they don't need. I never take custody of funds, and work with existing or recommended custodians to manage investments.

With my expat clients, I focus on creating financial plans that allow ease of access while minimizing taxes and costs, wherever my clients' careers take them. I also leverage my extensive financial experience to develop bespoke investment structures that mirror some of the complex structured notes peddled by the large global banks, only without the built in fees.

For American clients, I am also an Authorized IRS e-file Provider, allowing me to prepare and submit returns electronically without the time-consuming back and forth of signature pages.

I don't want to drone on as I am beginning to bore myself so I will leave it at that. I encourage anyone interested to check out my website (www.lockwoodwealth.com) to see if my services may be of use.

All the best,

Ryan Donohew
Registered Invesment Advisor

The text you are quoting:

My name is Ryan Donohew and though I currently live in Greenwich, CT USA, I frequently travel to Switzerland.

I thought I would briefly introduce myself. I am a wealth manager based here in the New York area, catering primarily to non-US expats in the area and American expats overseas. I have an MBA from The Wharton School and I have recently expanded my business to Switzerland.

As a Registered Investment Advisor, I am regulated by the State of Connecticut. I founded my firm to provide clients with objective, independent advice and am purely fee-based, so I get compensated by creating value for cmy clients rather than pushing products that they don't need. I never take custody of funds, and work with existing or recommended custodians to manage investments.

With my expat clients, I focus on creating financial plans that allow ease of access while minimizing taxes and costs, wherever my clients' careers take them. I also leverage my extensive financial experience to develop bespoke investment structures that mirror some of the complex structured notes peddled by the large global banks, only without the built in fees.

For American clients, I am also an Authorized IRS e-file Provider, allowing me to prepare and submit returns electronically without the time-consuming back and forth of signature pages.

I don't want to drone on as I am beginning to bore myself so I will leave it at that. I encourage anyone interested to check out my website (www.lockwoodwealth.com) to see if my services may be of use.

All the best,

Ryan Donohew
Registered Invesment Advisor

Ryan DonohewJan 14, 2010 @ 17:17
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1146 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1146 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form