Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello everybody!

Hello, I'm Elena and I'm moving from Italy to Geneva in september with my family (my partner, our baby daughter and our dog). I'm very excited about this new chapter of our lives, but this morning I feel particurarly worried about life cost and I would appreciate very much hearing your opinion...I don't have a job in Geneva at present, surely I will look for it but in this moment we're going to live with my partner's salary...and we should save approx 1000chf a month for the loan and charges of our apartment in Italy...obviously, we are considering the possibility to live in France...can anyone give me an idea of the montly expense for a family living in France? Thank you very much!

The text you are quoting:

Hello, I'm Elena and I'm moving from Italy to Geneva in september with my family (my partner, our baby daughter and our dog). I'm very excited about this new chapter of our lives, but this morning I feel particurarly worried about life cost and I would appreciate very much hearing your opinion...I don't have a job in Geneva at present, surely I will look for it but in this moment we're going to live with my partner's salary...and we should save approx 1000chf a month for the loan and charges of our apartment in Italy...obviously, we are considering the possibility to live in France...can anyone give me an idea of the montly expense for a family living in France? Thank you very much!

Elena CJul 17, 2018 @ 10:42
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 673 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 673 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form