Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello everybody

Hello,

My name is Guillaume, I'm 30 years old, and live near Geneve.

I'm really into basketball, fitness, swimming, computer, photography (in front and behind the objectives)

This website seems very intersting and I hope I will find some people with the same interests than me. Although, I'd like to improve my English and I think I might find someone to work it out.

Don't be shy if you want to discuss with me.

See you soon.

G

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

My name is Guillaume, I'm 30 years old, and live near Geneve.

I'm really into basketball, fitness, swimming, computer, photography (in front and behind the objectives)

This website seems very intersting and I hope I will find some people with the same interests than me. Although, I'd like to improve my English and I think I might find someone to work it out.

Don't be shy if you want to discuss with me.

See you soon.

G

Guillaume GFeb 6, 2011 @ 20:30
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 800 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Hello everybody
Post 1

Hey! My name is Erika, I'm from Brazil and I'm living about 40 minutes from Geneva. I'm new here, arrved 2 weeks ago...and I'm an English teacher! U said u want to improve your English, maybe I can help!

Hope to hear from u soon!

Erika

The text you are quoting:

Hey! My name is Erika, I'm from Brazil and I'm living about 40 minutes from Geneva. I'm new here, arrved 2 weeks ago...and I'm an English teacher! U said u want to improve your English, maybe I can help!

Hope to hear from u soon!

Erika

Erika Gonçalves, Feb 8, 2011 @ 20:11
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 800 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form