Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello everybody

Hello glocals:

I  have just  moved to Geneva as I started working the 1st of April on the ITC world.

Its very nice to find such a community like this where you definetely dont feel alone where it is allways lots of things to do.

Me personally, like a lot the international atmosphere so I think this is the right place for me ;). Actually I come from Spain and I am very interested on outdoor activities, such us treking, inline skating, windsurfing or trying on new activities as I allways like to learn new things, so I consider myself learner of everything and expert of nothing ;).

Moreover I like to meet up new people to chat and get to know their own experience. Furthermore I love dancing, modern, latin , whatever.

Precizely today I willl attend the spring party so hope I can meet some of you overthere.

Cheers,

Patricia

The text you are quoting:

Hello glocals:

I  have just  moved to Geneva as I started working the 1st of April on the ITC world.

Its very nice to find such a community like this where you definetely dont feel alone where it is allways lots of things to do.

Me personally, like a lot the international atmosphere so I think this is the right place for me ;). Actually I come from Spain and I am very interested on outdoor activities, such us treking, inline skating, windsurfing or trying on new activities as I allways like to learn new things, so I consider myself learner of everything and expert of nothing ;).

Moreover I like to meet up new people to chat and get to know their own experience. Furthermore I love dancing, modern, latin , whatever.

Precizely today I willl attend the spring party so hope I can meet some of you overthere.

Cheers,

Patricia

Patricia RApr 10, 2010 @ 09:02
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 611 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 611 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form