Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hello everyone!!!! New in GVA

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello everyone!!!! New in GVA

I'm so happy to have discovered glocals.

I'm fairly new in Geneva, just have come here one month ago and after finishing all the organizational staff, I realized - something is missing. I definitely miss friends.

My student life was full with traveling, adventure and action and now, having my first real job, I feel a little bit lost in a monotony.

I hope you guys can help. I'm very social and open-minded person. I love meeting people from diffrent cultures and learning new languages. I'm originally Polish but I have studied in Vienna and lived in Hong Kong for a while, so if you would like to share your life experience over a cup of coffee, I would be more than glad.

I could also use some company while doing usual girly staff, like shopping, nails, maybe yoga classes or just chatting... I'm really missing it here.

And I miss dancing, in particular salsa and latin styles. I'm currently looking for nice places to dance in Geneva and for a dance partner.

Anyone interested in hanging out together some time, please drop a line :-)

Gosia

The text you are quoting:

I'm so happy to have discovered glocals.

I'm fairly new in Geneva, just have come here one month ago and after finishing all the organizational staff, I realized - something is missing. I definitely miss friends.

My student life was full with traveling, adventure and action and now, having my first real job, I feel a little bit lost in a monotony.

I hope you guys can help. I'm very social and open-minded person. I love meeting people from diffrent cultures and learning new languages. I'm originally Polish but I have studied in Vienna and lived in Hong Kong for a while, so if you would like to share your life experience over a cup of coffee, I would be more than glad.

I could also use some company while doing usual girly staff, like shopping, nails, maybe yoga classes or just chatting... I'm really missing it here.

And I miss dancing, in particular salsa and latin styles. I'm currently looking for nice places to dance in Geneva and for a dance partner.

Anyone interested in hanging out together some time, please drop a line :-)

Gosia

Gosia DFeb 24, 2010 @ 15:35
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 823 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hello everyone!!!! New in GVA
Post 1

Sorry, I don't do nails ;-)  But how was Hong Kong?

Cheers, Fabian

Sorry, I don't do nails ;-)  But how was Hong Kong?

Cheers, Fabian

Fabian B, Feb 24, 2010 @ 16:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Gosia

Welcome to Geneva! After being here for 6 months i plucked up the courage to go to a coffee morning event last week with a group of girls. It was great and i wished i had done it sooner. We have a thread running on this forum (runs about 4 pages long). Here is the link to the last page:-

http://www.glocals.com/forums/new-members-introductions/83156.htm&nav_page=3

If you are working during the day you won't be able to come to the coffee mornings, but you can come to an event this friday night! We are meeting at Lady Godiva pub, here is the link to the event:- http://www.glocals.com/things-to-do/geneva/25666.htm

Hope to see you there!

Hi Gosia

Welcome to Geneva! After being here for 6 months i plucked up the courage to go to a coffee morning event last week with a group of girls. It was great and i wished i had done it sooner. We have a thread running on this forum (runs about 4 pages long). Here is the link to the last page:-

http://www.glocals.com/forums/new-members-introductions/83156.htm&nav_page=3

If you are working during the day you won't be able to come to the coffee mornings, but you can come to an event this friday night! We are meeting at Lady Godiva pub, here is the link to the event:- http://www.glocals.com/things-to-do/geneva/25666.htm

Hope to see you there!

FlowerRose, Mar 3, 2010 @ 09:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Rose!

Thank you very much for this infos. I would love to meet you all and will try to join you for the next coffee.

Definitely see you there soon!

@Fabian: Hong Kong was great. It's really an amazing city:-)

@Marek: Skoro tak bardzo Ci zalezy to na pewno Cie poinformuje o nastepnym "damskim" wydarzeniu ;-)

Cheers,

gosia

Hi Rose!

Thank you very much for this infos. I would love to meet you all and will try to join you for the next coffee.

Definitely see you there soon!

@Fabian: Hong Kong was great. It's really an amazing city:-)

@Marek: Skoro tak bardzo Ci zalezy to na pewno Cie poinformuje o nastepnym "damskim" wydarzeniu ;-)

Cheers,

gosia

Gosia D, Mar 4, 2010 @ 13:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 823 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form