Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hello everyone. Another spanish girl that runs away from her country xD

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello everyone. Another spanish girl that runs away from her country xD

Hello. I'm Carmen as you can see in my profile. I will be 24 in December. I've just arrived to Switzerland. I'm living in Mont-Sur Rolle as an au pair. Yes, all the girls do that in one moment of their lives. Good life, few expenses. I'd like to meet people for practising my English and to show me that beautiful (and very different) country. I don't speak french yet, I'm going to start my French lessons in September, so English and Spanish are the two languages that i can communicate.

I don't know what more i can say about me. I finished my college studies in Media Communication and Journalism. Next year is gonna be like my sabbatical one.  i didn't have an Erasmus so this is the closest thing!

The text you are quoting:

Hello. I'm Carmen as you can see in my profile. I will be 24 in December. I've just arrived to Switzerland. I'm living in Mont-Sur Rolle as an au pair. Yes, all the girls do that in one moment of their lives. Good life, few expenses. I'd like to meet people for practising my English and to show me that beautiful (and very different) country. I don't speak french yet, I'm going to start my French lessons in September, so English and Spanish are the two languages that i can communicate.

I don't know what more i can say about me. I finished my college studies in Media Communication and Journalism. Next year is gonna be like my sabbatical one.  i didn't have an Erasmus so this is the closest thing!

Carmen AAug 6, 2014 @ 16:27
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 774 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hello everyone. Another spanish girl that runs away from her country xD
Post 1

Welcome to the hood than! ;)

Welcome to the hood than! ;)

D S, Aug 6, 2014 @ 17:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Welcome to the hood, and join the club of Spanish economic refugees!! :)

Welcome to the hood, and join the club of Spanish economic refugees!! :)

Jean-Jacques B, Aug 6, 2014 @ 17:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Carmen, welcome to Switzerland :)

Looking for language exchange^^? French origins, speaking english, and certainly need to improve my spanish xD So feel free to contact :)

Hi Carmen, welcome to Switzerland :)

Looking for language exchange^^? French origins, speaking english, and certainly need to improve my spanish xD So feel free to contact :)

Baptiste T, Aug 6, 2014 @ 20:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 774 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form