Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hello everyone, this is Lutien Bakker :)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello everyone, this is Lutien Bakker :)

Hello everyone, 

I am new here on Glocals and in Geneva and I would like to introduce myself. I am not yet in Geneva, but in three weeks I will arrive for my internship at the WHO.

I am a master student of International Public Health at the VU University of Amsterdam. I am a 25 year old Dutch women and living at the moment in Amsterdam. I am really looking forward to my time in Geneva and to do nice activities besides my internship. 

I am still looking for a room in Geneva, so if anyone has any recommendations or a room available: please let me know. 

Thanks in advance.

Greetz Lutien  

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone, 

I am new here on Glocals and in Geneva and I would like to introduce myself. I am not yet in Geneva, but in three weeks I will arrive for my internship at the WHO.

I am a master student of International Public Health at the VU University of Amsterdam. I am a 25 year old Dutch women and living at the moment in Amsterdam. I am really looking forward to my time in Geneva and to do nice activities besides my internship. 

I am still looking for a room in Geneva, so if anyone has any recommendations or a room available: please let me know. 

Thanks in advance.

Greetz Lutien  

Lutien BakkerFeb 15, 2011 @ 16:57
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 691 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 691 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form