Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello everyone

I am a Ph.D student at EPFL in Lausanne. Prior to my arrival here, I studied Engineering in the USA. I am originally from India but I spent most of my childhood in Nepal and Thailand. 

I work as a part-time film editor and I am a big movie buff. If anyone shares my interest in watching movies, please let me know. I also enjoy travelling, meeting with people at social gatherings amongst other stuff. 

The text you are quoting:

I am a Ph.D student at EPFL in Lausanne. Prior to my arrival here, I studied Engineering in the USA. I am originally from India but I spent most of my childhood in Nepal and Thailand. 

I work as a part-time film editor and I am a big movie buff. If anyone shares my interest in watching movies, please let me know. I also enjoy travelling, meeting with people at social gatherings amongst other stuff. 

Aditya KumarFeb 20, 2011 @ 12:39
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 607 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hello everyone
Post 1

I actually do not like Bollywood movies but good to know that you do. The actors you mentioned are quite popular in India and very rich too ;)

I actually do not like Bollywood movies but good to know that you do. The actors you mentioned are quite popular in India and very rich too ;)

Aditya Kumar, Feb 20, 2011 @ 13:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

I uploaded a photo, which is pending approval. Hence, the chicken. 

I uploaded a photo, which is pending approval. Hence, the chicken. 

Aditya Kumar, Feb 20, 2011 @ 13:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Yes, the abrupt music and dancing is what is hate the most in Indian movies. Some new upcoming directors are trying to change that and experiment with new ideas. Hopefully things will change and I can go back to watching Indian movies again. In the last 5 years, some good movies have been made and there is still a long way to go. 

In India the game - Cricket is huge. So, in terms of celebrity status and money, the order is 

Cricketer s> Bollywood actors > Corrupt politicians > Industrialists > Tennis players > Other job holders > ...other people > me ! 

Yes, the abrupt music and dancing is what is hate the most in Indian movies. Some new upcoming directors are trying to change that and experiment with new ideas. Hopefully things will change and I can go back to watching Indian movies again. In the last 5 years, some good movies have been made and there is still a long way to go. 

In India the game - Cricket is huge. So, in terms of celebrity status and money, the order is 

Cricketer s> Bollywood actors > Corrupt politicians > Industrialists > Tennis players > Other job holders > ...other people > me ! 

Aditya Kumar, Feb 20, 2011 @ 13:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 607 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form