Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello everyone

Hi, my name is Roberto Barrenechea, due to the long surname I go by Roberto B on the site, as you will notice I am new to GLOCALS, but I have been in Switzerland for a couple of years now, but coming and going for the last 10 due to work commitments.

I normally spend my free time at home, with the odd early (really early) morning run, or go out for dinner, have a few local friends, but non-swiss ones oddly enough, and my efforts to learn French and German have been quite miserable so far.

In any case I look forward to get to know as many of you as possible, build a good network fo friends, and go from there.

On the vitals, I am 43 :-(, separated with two daughters (they live with their mother in England, I visit them as ofthem as I can), I work in IT, as a consultant on Records Management and evidence discovery, pretty much anywhere, so travel a lot, I do live in Pully VD, so Lausanne is around the corner for me,  Other than that feel free to ask.

Nice to meet you all.

Roberto.

The text you are quoting:

Hi, my name is Roberto Barrenechea, due to the long surname I go by Roberto B on the site, as you will notice I am new to GLOCALS, but I have been in Switzerland for a couple of years now, but coming and going for the last 10 due to work commitments.

I normally spend my free time at home, with the odd early (really early) morning run, or go out for dinner, have a few local friends, but non-swiss ones oddly enough, and my efforts to learn French and German have been quite miserable so far.

In any case I look forward to get to know as many of you as possible, build a good network fo friends, and go from there.

On the vitals, I am 43 :-(, separated with two daughters (they live with their mother in England, I visit them as ofthem as I can), I work in IT, as a consultant on Records Management and evidence discovery, pretty much anywhere, so travel a lot, I do live in Pully VD, so Lausanne is around the corner for me,  Other than that feel free to ask.

Nice to meet you all.

Roberto.

Roberto BOct 22, 2015 @ 19:02
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 534 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 534 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form