Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello everyone

Hi!  My name is Sean and I recently moved to Ferney-Voltaire from the United States.  I moved to Ferney to work on the CERN Large Hadron Collider and my physics PhD thesis, and I joined GLocals to develop a network of friends in the Geneva area.  I speak a little Spanish, am learning Russian, and would enjoy practicing Russian with a native speaker.

I love to cook and eat delicious foods, exercise, read about and discuss automobiles, science, and finance, and play sports.  I visit the farmer's market in Ferney every Saturday and would enjoy meeting other people who do the same.

The text you are quoting:

Hi!  My name is Sean and I recently moved to Ferney-Voltaire from the United States.  I moved to Ferney to work on the CERN Large Hadron Collider and my physics PhD thesis, and I joined GLocals to develop a network of friends in the Geneva area.  I speak a little Spanish, am learning Russian, and would enjoy practicing Russian with a native speaker.

I love to cook and eat delicious foods, exercise, read about and discuss automobiles, science, and finance, and play sports.  I visit the farmer's market in Ferney every Saturday and would enjoy meeting other people who do the same.

Sean KNov 9, 2015 @ 02:02
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 661 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Hello everyone
Post 1

Hi Sean

Firstly welcome like you very new, not sure if the site lives up to all it says it does, but if you meet a few people a good start

Shane

The text you are quoting:

Hi Sean

Firstly welcome like you very new, not sure if the site lives up to all it says it does, but if you meet a few people a good start

Shane

Shan@e G, Nov 12, 2015 @ 19:06
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 661 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form