Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello everyone

Hi !

I'm French and I am living in Geneva but I have just come back from England and would like to continue to practice English with foreign people. However, I can help too in French those who would like too. And last thing: I am doing a research project in International Relations in Geneva about NGO's development programs and I would like to meet senior employees or managers from NGO's so if you know someone /something, let me know... 

Cheers,

Margaux

The text you are quoting:

Hi !

I'm French and I am living in Geneva but I have just come back from England and would like to continue to practice English with foreign people. However, I can help too in French those who would like too. And last thing: I am doing a research project in International Relations in Geneva about NGO's development programs and I would like to meet senior employees or managers from NGO's so if you know someone /something, let me know... 

Cheers,

Margaux

Margaux BenhamronMay 22, 2017 @ 12:53
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 724 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Hello everyone
Post 1

Hello Margaux!

Bienvenue à Genève. I am originally from the UK and in the process of moving here for work.

You may want to look at the 'Groups' section. I know there are language exchange groups and there may even be some relating specifically to NGOs.

I am looking to learn French but don't think I'm ready to dive into a group setting yet as I only know the very basics so I'm looking into taking a course run by a local language school.

Best of luck!

Minesh

The text you are quoting:

Hello Margaux!

Bienvenue à Genève. I am originally from the UK and in the process of moving here for work.

You may want to look at the 'Groups' section. I know there are language exchange groups and there may even be some relating specifically to NGOs.

I am looking to learn French but don't think I'm ready to dive into a group setting yet as I only know the very basics so I'm looking into taking a course run by a local language school.

Best of luck!

Minesh

Minesh C, May 23, 2017 @ 17:09
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 724 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form