Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hello from Chavannes!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello from Chavannes!

Hi there,

I'm not really new to Switzelrand ('ve been living close to Lausanne since July 2008), but it's only now that I finally decided to join glocals (heard some good stories about it a while ago:-) 

I'm originally from Poland, after living for a while in the Netherlands, moving here was a bit of a cultural shock for me (the fact that I did not speak/understood French at all also wasn't helpful I guess ;-). Nevertheless we've settled pretty quickly and enjoy our life here :-)

At the moment I'm taking care of my 6 months old son, following intensive French classes and in November I go back to work.

If there's anyone interested in family activities in Lausanne area or just meeting up for coffee, etc. let me know!

The text you are quoting:

Hi there,

I'm not really new to Switzelrand ('ve been living close to Lausanne since July 2008), but it's only now that I finally decided to join glocals (heard some good stories about it a while ago:-) 

I'm originally from Poland, after living for a while in the Netherlands, moving here was a bit of a cultural shock for me (the fact that I did not speak/understood French at all also wasn't helpful I guess ;-). Nevertheless we've settled pretty quickly and enjoy our life here :-)

At the moment I'm taking care of my 6 months old son, following intensive French classes and in November I go back to work.

If there's anyone interested in family activities in Lausanne area or just meeting up for coffee, etc. let me know!

Ula WAug 24, 2010 @ 09:50
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 496 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 496 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form