Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hello from Fribourg.

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello from Fribourg.
Hey guys. Dude from Canada/Montreal. Living in Fribourg.
The text you are quoting:
Hey guys. Dude from Canada/Montreal. Living in Fribourg.
Canadian_guyFeb 13, 2009 @ 20:41
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 713 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hello from Fribourg.
Post 1
Welcome Fribourg member!!! you're a rare bunch i think, but you can certainly change that by getting people you meet out there to join glocals, and before you know it, you too can be entertaining parties and events with folks centered around Fribourg.  Zurich grew from a few hundred to over 2000 in just over a year!

Mr.Scientist (graham) is also out in your area, so i'm sure you'll bump into him on the streets one day.

Welcome Fribourg member!!! you're a rare bunch i think, but you can certainly change that by getting people you meet out there to join glocals, and before you know it, you too can be entertaining parties and events with folks centered around Fribourg.  Zurich grew from a few hundred to over 2000 in just over a year!

Mr.Scientist (graham) is also out in your area, so i'm sure you'll bump into him on the streets one day.
YouMeCo, Feb 15, 2009 @ 19:25

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Hello from Fribourg.
Post 2
 Hey I thought i was the only english speaking person in fribourg..... lets get together for a drink.
 Hey I thought i was the only english speaking person in fribourg..... lets get together for a drink.
Lawrence Shivadikar, Oct 1, 2009 @ 20:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 713 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form