Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello from Grancy

I 'm baaaack!!!!

Hi my names Megan I am from Canada just moved to Grancy last week but I have been to Geneva before many times thought I would try something different.

So if anyone is near by say morges or Lausanne and wants to get together I would love that. I have no plans this weekend but would like to venture out. 

Megan :)

The text you are quoting:

I 'm baaaack!!!!

Hi my names Megan I am from Canada just moved to Grancy last week but I have been to Geneva before many times thought I would try something different.

So if anyone is near by say morges or Lausanne and wants to get together I would love that. I have no plans this weekend but would like to venture out. 

Megan :)

megancAug 17, 2010 @ 18:27
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 543 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hello from Grancy
Post 1

Welcome back, Megan!

They say the upcoming weekend is supposed to be lovely, so make the most out of it!

(Although I have learned to be very skeptical regarding Geneva weather forecasts...)

Tal

Welcome back, Megan!

They say the upcoming weekend is supposed to be lovely, so make the most out of it!

(Although I have learned to be very skeptical regarding Geneva weather forecasts...)

Tal

Tal A, Aug 18, 2010 @ 13:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Hello from Grancy
Post 2

Hi Megan,

Welcome back. I live in Lausanne, moved here from Montreal where I did my PhD ;-) I guess you are from BC, right?

It seems that it will be gorgeous this weekend! I am free for Sunday so let me know if you want to do something!

BTW, there is a cat in your photo, is that yours?

Amin

Hi Megan,

Welcome back. I live in Lausanne, moved here from Montreal where I did my PhD ;-) I guess you are from BC, right?

It seems that it will be gorgeous this weekend! I am free for Sunday so let me know if you want to do something!

BTW, there is a cat in your photo, is that yours?

Amin

Amin K, Aug 20, 2010 @ 16:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 543 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form