Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hello from Japan - Konnichiwa! :)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello from Japan - Konnichiwa! :)

Konnichiwa!

Hello, I just wanted to come by to say hi and quickly introduce myself.

I'm from Japan, originally Hiroshima and currently live in Tokyo to work for a consulting firm called Accenture. I will move to Geneva in the end of August for graduate studies! I will go to the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies and study Master in Development Studies. I have been to Geneva once but it was just for one night, so I'm pretty new and very excited about my new life :)

I love yoga, cooking, working out at a gym, snowboarding, camping, and movies! I'm looking forward to meeting a lot of interesting and fun people through the Glocals as well as school! :)  Yoroshiku Onegai Shimasu :)

Ayako

The text you are quoting:

Konnichiwa!

Hello, I just wanted to come by to say hi and quickly introduce myself.

I'm from Japan, originally Hiroshima and currently live in Tokyo to work for a consulting firm called Accenture. I will move to Geneva in the end of August for graduate studies! I will go to the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies and study Master in Development Studies. I have been to Geneva once but it was just for one night, so I'm pretty new and very excited about my new life :)

I love yoga, cooking, working out at a gym, snowboarding, camping, and movies! I'm looking forward to meeting a lot of interesting and fun people through the Glocals as well as school! :)  Yoroshiku Onegai Shimasu :)

Ayako

Ayako OgawaJul 14, 2011 @ 03:42
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

8 Replies | 1186 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hello from Japan - Konnichiwa! :)
Post 1

Konnichiwa Ayako!

My name is Aimee Hebeisen and I LOVE Japan....I am an English teacher originally from Canada and I visited some of my students in Kumamoto in March of this year.  I live in Zurich, so that is quite far from Geneva, but if you ever find your way to Zurich, I would love to get together.

Aimee

Konnichiwa Ayako!

My name is Aimee Hebeisen and I LOVE Japan....I am an English teacher originally from Canada and I visited some of my students in Kumamoto in March of this year.  I live in Zurich, so that is quite far from Geneva, but if you ever find your way to Zurich, I would love to get together.

Aimee

Aimee H, Jul 17, 2011 @ 10:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Aimee!!

Thank you for your message! :) I'm really glad to know that you love Japan and have visited there! I will stay in Geneva for 2 years, so I'm sure I will have a chance to visit other cities too..So if I go to Zurich, I woud LOVE to meet up with you there :) Hope to keep in touch!

Cheers,

Ayako

Hi Aimee!!

Thank you for your message! :) I'm really glad to know that you love Japan and have visited there! I will stay in Geneva for 2 years, so I'm sure I will have a chance to visit other cities too..So if I go to Zurich, I woud LOVE to meet up with you there :) Hope to keep in touch!

Cheers,

Ayako

Ayako Ogawa, Jul 18, 2011 @ 11:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Fabrice san! 

Thank you for your reply :) I'll arrive in Geneva on August 27th, so let's keep in touch :) I'm pretty new to the city and do not have many friends, so I'm glad to hear that you could help my discovery :) 

Yoroshiku ne!

Ayako

Hi Fabrice san! 

Thank you for your reply :) I'll arrive in Geneva on August 27th, so let's keep in touch :) I'm pretty new to the city and do not have many friends, so I'm glad to hear that you could help my discovery :) 

Yoroshiku ne!

Ayako

Ayako Ogawa, Jul 20, 2011 @ 16:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

ジュネーブへようこそ, Nihon gin ;)

ジュネーブへようこそ, Nihon gin ;)

waqas s, Jul 20, 2011 @ 16:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hi Waqas! Hai nihon jin desu - Yoroshiku ne :)

Hi Waqas! Hai nihon jin desu - Yoroshiku ne :)

Ayako Ogawa, Jul 20, 2011 @ 17:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Hunto Laughing, arigato go zaimasu, anata no name wa nan desu ka?imma nihon ne doku ni sunde imasu ka,Watashi no nihongo wa sukoshi ne,

Hunto Laughing, arigato go zaimasu, anata no name wa nan desu ka?imma nihon ne doku ni sunde imasu ka,Watashi no nihongo wa sukoshi ne,

waqas s, Jul 20, 2011 @ 19:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Waqas san,

Honto Embarassed Watashi ha Ayako desu. Ima ha Tokyo ni imasu. 

Your Japanese is great! Watashi no France go ha yabai desu.

Ayako

Waqas san,

Honto Embarassed Watashi ha Ayako desu. Ima ha Tokyo ni imasu. 

Your Japanese is great! Watashi no France go ha yabai desu.

Ayako

Ayako Ogawa, Jul 21, 2011 @ 11:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Ayako San,

O genki desu ka? I have lost most of my "nihon go" as i haven't practiced since last three years, especially Kanjis, im also having a rough time in learning French. but you may learn it, practicing with people. It's not that easy as i considered it

ja mata ne ;)

Ayako San,

O genki desu ka? I have lost most of my "nihon go" as i haven't practiced since last three years, especially Kanjis, im also having a rough time in learning French. but you may learn it, practicing with people. It's not that easy as i considered it

ja mata ne ;)

waqas s, Jul 21, 2011 @ 12:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
8 Replies | 1186 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form