Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hello from Lausanne

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello from Lausanne

Thought it would be rude not to introduce myself.

I moved to Lausanne nearly 2 months from Essex to start a new job and am definatly enjoying the lifestyle thus far.  It all came about very quick so kinda of got chucked in at the deep end and had to learn alot as I went along.

Now I've got an apartment sorted, and fingers crossed am nearly through all the paper work, so finally feel a little more settled.

Would definatly be interested in any sport that goes on in Lausanne, am a keem footballer, squash player and golfer, none to a very high standard but just for fun. 

Thanks

Wayne

The text you are quoting:

Thought it would be rude not to introduce myself.

I moved to Lausanne nearly 2 months from Essex to start a new job and am definatly enjoying the lifestyle thus far.  It all came about very quick so kinda of got chucked in at the deep end and had to learn alot as I went along.

Now I've got an apartment sorted, and fingers crossed am nearly through all the paper work, so finally feel a little more settled.

Would definatly be interested in any sport that goes on in Lausanne, am a keem footballer, squash player and golfer, none to a very high standard but just for fun. 

Thanks

Wayne

Wayne SSep 1, 2010 @ 15:29
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 525 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 525 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form