Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hello from Paris moving to Geneva . Need an apartment and friends.

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello from Paris moving to Geneva . Need an apartment and friends.

I 'm lebanese, living in Paris. I will be moving to Geneva from the 1st of december to do a fellowship in surgery at the main hospital of Geneva, HUG.

I don't know anybody in Geneva, and I'm looking for an apartment. As I noticed, it is verry difficult to find one. Does anyone have an idea or a tip to help finding an apartment ?

The text you are quoting:

I 'm lebanese, living in Paris. I will be moving to Geneva from the 1st of december to do a fellowship in surgery at the main hospital of Geneva, HUG.

I don't know anybody in Geneva, and I'm looking for an apartment. As I noticed, it is verry difficult to find one. Does anyone have an idea or a tip to help finding an apartment ?

Ziad MJul 21, 2011 @ 10:38
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 702 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hello from Paris moving to Geneva . Need an apartment and friends.
Post 1

Hi Ziad,

Since you are new to GLocals you do not know that this is one of the most widely discuss subjects... Looking for accommodation /apartment in Geneva....

May I suggest that -from the Home page- try the Red Tab where it reads FORUMS and do searches for : 'accommodation', 'apartment', 'moving', 'living' and most important 'scam' or 'fraud'.  Also try for other spelling versions... accomodation, appartment, appartement, etc.

These searches will give you a first round of good info.

You could also post an ad under the Classifieds/Housing/'Wanted' and try your luck... Finding a roof in Geneva is no simple task... but then some get lucky:-))

Hope this helps.

Bon courage & advance welcome to Geneva!

Hi Ziad,

Since you are new to GLocals you do not know that this is one of the most widely discuss subjects... Looking for accommodation /apartment in Geneva....

May I suggest that -from the Home page- try the Red Tab where it reads FORUMS and do searches for : 'accommodation', 'apartment', 'moving', 'living' and most important 'scam' or 'fraud'.  Also try for other spelling versions... accomodation, appartment, appartement, etc.

These searches will give you a first round of good info.

You could also post an ad under the Classifieds/Housing/'Wanted' and try your luck... Finding a roof in Geneva is no simple task... but then some get lucky:-))

Hope this helps.

Bon courage & advance welcome to Geneva!

nomades, Jul 21, 2011 @ 12:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Hello from Paris moving to Geneva . Need an apartment and friends.
Post 2

Thank you a lot for your advice. It will be helpfull for me

Thank you a lot for your advice. It will be helpfull for me

Ziad M, Jul 21, 2011 @ 18:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 702 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form