Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hello from Wales (via London)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello from Wales (via London)

Hello there!

My name is Mike and I'm originally from Wales and I'm starting a new job in Geneva. I'm a Geologist turned economist by profession.

My interests are: Rugby, skiing, walking, (actually been walking in Switzerland a couple of times in the Bernese Oberland), fishing and shooting and of course just generally being social.

As you can imagine I'm keen on hearing from anyone with similar interests also anyone with experience of living in Genev / over the border in France.

I'm working with Lundin Petroleum (5, ch. de la Pallanterie,1222 Vésenaz) so advice on good areas to live in easy commute would be good.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

ATB,

Mike

PS Anyone know of some good intensive French courses to go on. My choice to study German at school isn't looking so smart now!

The text you are quoting:

Hello there!

My name is Mike and I'm originally from Wales and I'm starting a new job in Geneva. I'm a Geologist turned economist by profession.

My interests are: Rugby, skiing, walking, (actually been walking in Switzerland a couple of times in the Bernese Oberland), fishing and shooting and of course just generally being social.

As you can imagine I'm keen on hearing from anyone with similar interests also anyone with experience of living in Genev / over the border in France.

I'm working with Lundin Petroleum (5, ch. de la Pallanterie,1222 Vésenaz) so advice on good areas to live in easy commute would be good.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

ATB,

Mike

PS Anyone know of some good intensive French courses to go on. My choice to study German at school isn't looking so smart now!

Michael SJun 7, 2011 @ 14:31
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 550 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 550 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form