Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello glocals!

My name is Stan, I moved here from the U.S. for the ski season. I spend some time in Nyon, but live at the bottom of the telecabine to Verbier most of the time. I get to Geneva for some night life occasionally. I work here as a ski instructor and am taking my final course for my Swiss Professeur de sports de neige qualification next week.

Of course my winter interests revolve around skiing, so I hope to get to Chamonix, Argentiere and maybe Courmayer this winter, but I enjoy biking, both road and off-road too.  I hope to learn some parapente this winter and spring as well.

Switzerland is kind of like heaven

The text you are quoting:

My name is Stan, I moved here from the U.S. for the ski season. I spend some time in Nyon, but live at the bottom of the telecabine to Verbier most of the time. I get to Geneva for some night life occasionally. I work here as a ski instructor and am taking my final course for my Swiss Professeur de sports de neige qualification next week.

Of course my winter interests revolve around skiing, so I hope to get to Chamonix, Argentiere and maybe Courmayer this winter, but I enjoy biking, both road and off-road too.  I hope to learn some parapente this winter and spring as well.

Switzerland is kind of like heaven

stan aunanJan 19, 2011 @ 18:06
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 577 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 577 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form