Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hello to all new and existing memebers

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello to all new and existing memebers

My name is Andy Zucker. I live in Annemasse with my wife Sylvie and daughter Oriana.

We moved to Annemasse about  3 years ago from Norfolk, Virginia. I worked for Old Dominion University for 19 years as the head strength coach and conditioning coach. My wife is French and after almost 20 years of coaching I said why not move to France. So , here I am.

I am currently working as a personal trainer in the greater Geneva/Annemasse area. If you are looking for or are interested in getting into shape or taking your training to the next level please contact me.

Regards,

Andy

The text you are quoting:

My name is Andy Zucker. I live in Annemasse with my wife Sylvie and daughter Oriana.

We moved to Annemasse about  3 years ago from Norfolk, Virginia. I worked for Old Dominion University for 19 years as the head strength coach and conditioning coach. My wife is French and after almost 20 years of coaching I said why not move to France. So , here I am.

I am currently working as a personal trainer in the greater Geneva/Annemasse area. If you are looking for or are interested in getting into shape or taking your training to the next level please contact me.

Regards,

Andy

Andy ZuckerJan 21, 2010 @ 13:32
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1173 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1173 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form