Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hello to everyone

Hi,

My wife being relocated in Geneva during summer 2011. We are moving in a couple of weeks (as soon as we find an appartment...) from Paris to Geneva.

For the moment, we focus on finding an appartment (I understand that it will not be easy) and I personnaly looking for a position in a finance department in a company (previously financial auditor for 7 years).

As soon as relocation will be ended, I would be happy to make some new friends here and finding the best gyms in town, tennis partners and so on.

Bertrand

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

My wife being relocated in Geneva during summer 2011. We are moving in a couple of weeks (as soon as we find an appartment...) from Paris to Geneva.

For the moment, we focus on finding an appartment (I understand that it will not be easy) and I personnaly looking for a position in a finance department in a company (previously financial auditor for 7 years).

As soon as relocation will be ended, I would be happy to make some new friends here and finding the best gyms in town, tennis partners and so on.

Bertrand

Bertrand MJul 6, 2011 @ 15:43
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 481 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 481 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form