Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Helloooo Geneva

Hi,

New to Geneva but officially a resident now (whoop whoop) and about ready to meet some people! I'm not around at the weekend but would love to make some new like-minded acquaintances :)

I love drinking coffee and watching the world go by, good food, reading, music, fashion, sneakers, museums, theatre, cinema...

Isabelle

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

New to Geneva but officially a resident now (whoop whoop) and about ready to meet some people! I'm not around at the weekend but would love to make some new like-minded acquaintances :)

I love drinking coffee and watching the world go by, good food, reading, music, fashion, sneakers, museums, theatre, cinema...

Isabelle

ISABELLE MMay 15, 2016 @ 09:56
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 719 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Helloooo Geneva
Post 1

hello isabelle well hope youll like geneve!!! we should meet for a drink someday maybe LaughingLaughing

hello isabelle well hope youll like geneve!!! we should meet for a drink someday maybe LaughingLaughing

Bakry B, May 15, 2016 @ 15:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Helloooo Geneva
Post 2

Hi Isabelle,

welcone to Geneva! You might like to join us for coffee this afternoon at Boreal (make great coffee)

see the event:  http://www.glocals.com/things-to-do/events_view/geneva/86989.htm

hope to meet you! 

Cheers! 

Julie 

Hi Isabelle,

welcone to Geneva! You might like to join us for coffee this afternoon at Boreal (make great coffee)

see the event:  http://www.glocals.com/things-to-do/events_view/geneva/86989.htm

hope to meet you! 

Cheers! 

Julie 

Julie A, May 17, 2016 @ 07:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 719 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form