Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hey all!

My name is Tina and I moved to Zurich from NYC about two months ago! I'm a lawyer (but not a boring one, I promise! Wink) and half American, half Swiss. I miss speaking English (not that I don't at work, but you know- English with friends is a different language all together! :-) ) and I am looking forward to meeting a lot of cool international people that want to help make this little Swiss city more fun and exciting!! :-)

Look forward to meeting y'all in various events!!

The text you are quoting:

My name is Tina and I moved to Zurich from NYC about two months ago! I'm a lawyer (but not a boring one, I promise! Wink) and half American, half Swiss. I miss speaking English (not that I don't at work, but you know- English with friends is a different language all together! :-) ) and I am looking forward to meeting a lot of cool international people that want to help make this little Swiss city more fun and exciting!! :-)

Tina HFeb 22, 2011 @ 10:44
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 606 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hey all!
Post 1

hi Tina,

Nice to hear. Already live some time in Switzerland, what hobbies do you have?

Maaike

hi Tina,

Nice to hear. Already live some time in Switzerland, what hobbies do you have?

Maaike

Maaike Duisters, Feb 25, 2011 @ 12:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Tina,

My name is Tricia and I just moved to Zurich from Boston earlier this week.  I just joined Glocals yesterday so I'm searching out the various activities.  How has your adjustment been to Zurich over the past 2 months?  Shoot me a reply when you get a chance!

Hi Tina,

My name is Tricia and I just moved to Zurich from Boston earlier this week.  I just joined Glocals yesterday so I'm searching out the various activities.  How has your adjustment been to Zurich over the past 2 months?  Shoot me a reply when you get a chance!

Tricia Robichaud, Mar 4, 2011 @ 16:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Feb 22, 11 10:44

so what do u think so far ??Tongue out

so what do u think so far ??Tongue out

Claudio S, Mar 4, 2011 @ 17:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 606 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form