Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hey glocals! I'm Bárbara from Portugal!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hey glocals! I'm Bárbara from Portugal!

Hello everyone,

I'm in Lausanne for 10 months now, working in the IMUL, at the CHUV. I just recently discovered this site and I love the concept!

During my stay here I met a lot of Portuguese people, but I would like to extend that to other nationalities.

I'm interested in activities here in Lausanne, but also in visiting the rest of Switzerland, which I don't know very much.

Hope to meet you soon,

Bárbara

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone,

I'm in Lausanne for 10 months now, working in the IMUL, at the CHUV. I just recently discovered this site and I love the concept!

During my stay here I met a lot of Portuguese people, but I would like to extend that to other nationalities.

I'm interested in activities here in Lausanne, but also in visiting the rest of Switzerland, which I don't know very much.

Hope to meet you soon,

Bárbara

Bárbara MagalhãesJul 13, 2014 @ 11:51
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 785 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hey glocals! I'm Bárbara from Portugal!
Post 1

Hello everyone,

Hope to meet you soon,

Bárbara

Jul 13, 14 11:51

Oi Barbara!

Welcome to Lausanne and to glocals.com.

What brings you to Switzerland? In 90% of cases it work or love...(-;

Oi Barbara!

Welcome to Lausanne and to glocals.com.

What brings you to Switzerland? In 90% of cases it work or love...(-;

Nir Ofek, Jul 13, 2014 @ 13:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Hey glocals! I'm Bárbara from Portugal!
Post 2

Hi!

Thank you very much!

For the past 9 months I've been doing my master thesis in microbiology, in the IMUL. In the meantime, my supervisor offered me a job until December so I can find a PhD, which is awesome. :)

Hi!

Thank you very much!

For the past 9 months I've been doing my master thesis in microbiology, in the IMUL. In the meantime, my supervisor offered me a job until December so I can find a PhD, which is awesome. :)

Bárbara Magalhães, Jul 13, 2014 @ 14:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 785 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form