Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hey guys!

I'm Jonathan, 27 years old originally from Strasbourg in France. Speaking french and english, some words in german and russian also.I love travelling and sports (ex player of rugby and football - US not soccer).

I moved to Geneva 3 weeks ago now to work here. Actually living outside Geneva, in Thonon-les-Bains during the time I will need to find someplace to live in or closer to GVA.

I just know several persons here in GVA so that's why I decided to subscribe here and to post. Seems to be a good place online to find nice stuffs to do in that beautiful city!

Have nice days, and I hope to hear from you soon!

The text you are quoting:

I'm Jonathan, 27 years old originally from Strasbourg in France. Speaking french and english, some words in german and russian also.I love travelling and sports (ex player of rugby and football - US not soccer).

I moved to Geneva 3 weeks ago now to work here. Actually living outside Geneva, in Thonon-les-Bains during the time I will need to find someplace to live in or closer to GVA.

I just know several persons here in GVA so that's why I decided to subscribe here and to post. Seems to be a good place online to find nice stuffs to do in that beautiful city!

Have nice days, and I hope to hear from you soon!

Jonathan KMar 24, 2011 @ 11:06
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 479 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 479 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form