Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hi!! I´m Noelia, from Argentina, in Geneva for a couple of months...

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hi!! I´m Noelia, from Argentina, in Geneva for a couple of months...

Hi everybody!!

I´m going to be in Geneva the next 2 months, I´m on holidays visiting friend... I have no much to do so i´m here to look for entertaiment...

I'm used to working hard, then this is weird for me ... If I can help someone with something ... perfect!  :)

(sorry about my English)

The text you are quoting:

Hi everybody!!

I´m going to be in Geneva the next 2 months, I´m on holidays visiting friend... I have no much to do so i´m here to look for entertaiment...

I'm used to working hard, then this is weird for me ... If I can help someone with something ... perfect!  :)

(sorry about my English)

NOELIA BAUMGARTNERJul 11, 2014 @ 11:06
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 632 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hi!! I´m Noelia, from Argentina, in Geneva for a couple of months...
Post 1

ALVARO B, Jul 11, 2014 @ 13:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Hi!! I´m Noelia, from Argentina, in Geneva for a couple of months...
Post 2

Hola Noelia, bienvenida a Ginebra, llegarás en buena època para actividades, pleno verano aunque no tan caluroso como en nuestras latitudes del sur. Podrás unirte a grupos de interés y participar en sus actiividades.

Hope you enjoy your holidays here and drop me a message if you need something or help. Cheers, Alvaro.       

Hola Noelia, bienvenida a Ginebra, llegarás en buena època para actividades, pleno verano aunque no tan caluroso como en nuestras latitudes del sur. Podrás unirte a grupos de interés y participar en sus actiividades.

Hope you enjoy your holidays here and drop me a message if you need something or help. Cheers, Alvaro.       

ALVARO B, Jul 11, 2014 @ 13:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 632 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form