Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hi - Newbie to Lausanne area and glocals

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hi - Newbie to Lausanne area and glocals
Hello everyone!!! I am originally from Glasgow (UK), last 4.5yrs in Shanghai and moving to the Lausanne area in late Sept with my wife and 2 young kids. I look forward to being an active member of glocals and meeting many new friends. I will also be in town from Wed this week on a quick house hunting trip so if there are any events on this weekend I may try to join!!
The text you are quoting:
Hello everyone!!! I am originally from Glasgow (UK), last 4.5yrs in Shanghai and moving to the Lausanne area in late Sept with my wife and 2 young kids. I look forward to being an active member of glocals and meeting many new friends. I will also be in town from Wed this week on a quick house hunting trip so if there are any events on this weekend I may try to join!!
scottieAug 24, 2009 @ 18:12
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 676 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hi - Newbie to Lausanne area and glocals
Post 1
 Hi Scottie,

My husband and I moved to St Sulpice in March this year from the UK.  We have a 10 year old daughter, who is enjoying the outdoor life and picking up French quicker than us!

If you have any queries, please feel free to ask and hopefully we'll be able to help.

Good luck with your house hunting!

Jules & Craig
 Hi Scottie,

My husband and I moved to St Sulpice in March this year from the UK.  We have a 10 year old daughter, who is enjoying the outdoor life and picking up French quicker than us!

If you have any queries, please feel free to ask and hopefully we'll be able to help.

Good luck with your house hunting!

Jules & Craig
JulieAnn, Aug 29, 2009 @ 13:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Hi - Newbie to Lausanne area and glocals
Post 2
 Hey,

I am another Scot - living and working near Lausanne. I organise once a month drinks for new members and those new to the area. When you and your wife get here you will both be more than welcome to join us for a drink!

Happy house hunting!

Kirsty
 Hey,

I am another Scot - living and working near Lausanne. I organise once a month drinks for new members and those new to the area. When you and your wife get here you will both be more than welcome to join us for a drink!

Happy house hunting!

Kirsty
Kirsty175, Sep 7, 2009 @ 01:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 676 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form