Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hi , new to Geneva, would love to meet you

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hi , new to Geneva, would love to meet you

Hello, I am new to Geneva, and love to bike ride, ski, and would love to do some hiking when weather is better.   Would love to meet you, hear about your experiences in geneva, wirte back.

Annie

The text you are quoting:

Hello, I am new to Geneva, and love to bike ride, ski, and would love to do some hiking when weather is better.   Would love to meet you, hear about your experiences in geneva, wirte back.

Annie

Annie HDec 12, 2009 @ 22:27
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 937 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Hi , new to Geneva, would love to meet you
Post 1

Ahoy there Annie,

Welcome to Geneva!  I have only been here since October, but I like it very much.  I live in Carouge, which is a really interesting place, full of shops, cafes, and boutiques.  The stores are artisanal and can be upscale, but with a few antique shops and quirky stores thrown in too.  Worth a visit on a Saturday for a lazy stroll.

All the best,

Charlie

The text you are quoting:

Ahoy there Annie,

Welcome to Geneva!  I have only been here since October, but I like it very much.  I live in Carouge, which is a really interesting place, full of shops, cafes, and boutiques.  The stores are artisanal and can be upscale, but with a few antique shops and quirky stores thrown in too.  Worth a visit on a Saturday for a lazy stroll.

All the best,

Charlie

Charles G, Dec 20, 2009 @ 23:01
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 937 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form