Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hi!

Am new to Switzerland, don't know French and have no friends either...just love to be and laze around and also in the process see the area around. Looking for company who would be fun loving and with a "care free" attitude!

The text you are quoting:

Am new to Switzerland, don't know French and have no friends either...just love to be and laze around and also in the process see the area around. Looking for company who would be fun loving and with a "care free" attitude!

Indu AMay 24, 2015 @ 16:44
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 600 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hi!
Post 1

Hello,

I could just copy paste what you said! I'm new in Geneva,don't speak french and sadly have no friends here,yet! Wish you a great stay.

Hello,

I could just copy paste what you said! I'm new in Geneva,don't speak french and sadly have no friends here,yet! Wish you a great stay.

rajat tiwari, May 24, 2015 @ 14:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Hi!
Post 2

Hello,

May 24, 15 14:53

Welcome to Geneva and to glocals and the numerous and varied activities its members organize!

To find out more, click on “Things to do” and “Groups” and I’m sure you’ll soon find expats with allied interests and plenty of opportunities to enjoy life in CH.

Best wishes, R.

Welcome to Geneva and to glocals and the numerous and varied activities its members organize!

To find out more, click on “Things to do” and “Groups” and I’m sure you’ll soon find expats with allied interests and plenty of opportunities to enjoy life in CH.

Best wishes, R.

Ritchie, May 24, 2015 @ 21:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 600 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form