Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hi! Any Yallo mobile user?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hi! Any Yallo mobile user?

Hi there!

I just arrived to Switzerland and I'm considering buying a Yallo SIM card. I saw that if I get a friend recommendation, we get extra 10 CHF each. Can anyone using Yallo send me a recommendation?

Thanks a lot!

The text you are quoting:

Hi there!

I just arrived to Switzerland and I'm considering buying a Yallo SIM card. I saw that if I get a friend recommendation, we get extra 10 CHF each. Can anyone using Yallo send me a recommendation?

Thanks a lot!

Judit PFeb 26, 2015 @ 14:09
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1230 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hi! Any Yallo mobile user?
Post 1

Hi , I have yallo and can recommend you if its intersting for you .

Do you have the recommendation link

Hi , I have yallo and can recommend you if its intersting for you .

Do you have the recommendation link

Christophe M, Feb 26, 2015 @ 15:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Cristophe!

Nice to meet you! :)

From what they say in their website:

Question

How does the yallo recommendation program work?

Answer

yallo customers can recommend yallo to friends and acquaintances and earn an additional CHF 10.- in calling time credit for calls and SMS. Simply enter the name and e-mail address of a person to whom you would like to recommend yallo in the personal area of your yallo account. After the person has successfully registered, both you and the invited person will receive a thank you to the amount of CHF 10.- in calling time credit. Conditions in detail: The recommender and the invited person will receive their credit within two weeks after successful registration. Both parties will receive a confirmation via SMS. The credit can only be made if the invited person enters the same name and same e-mail address during registration as the ones used in the recommendation. Only one credit can be made per recommendation. If several customers recommend the same person, the credit will be issued to the customer who recommended the person first. Recommendations to oneself will not be rewarded. The registration must take place within three months after the recommendation is made.

You can find it here --> http://www1.yallo.ch/Questions-about-yallo-Prepaid-cb_anAqFI.s1IAAAEws8QyD.B9-Sunrise-yallo-Site-WFS-en_CH-CHF.html

So, I think I need to send you the exact name and e-mail address I will use when I register to Yallo. How can I send it to you in a private message? I'm new to the forum :)

Thanks!

Hi Cristophe!

Nice to meet you! :)

From what they say in their website:

Question

How does the yallo recommendation program work?

Answer

yallo customers can recommend yallo to friends and acquaintances and earn an additional CHF 10.- in calling time credit for calls and SMS. Simply enter the name and e-mail address of a person to whom you would like to recommend yallo in the personal area of your yallo account. After the person has successfully registered, both you and the invited person will receive a thank you to the amount of CHF 10.- in calling time credit. Conditions in detail: The recommender and the invited person will receive their credit within two weeks after successful registration. Both parties will receive a confirmation via SMS. The credit can only be made if the invited person enters the same name and same e-mail address during registration as the ones used in the recommendation. Only one credit can be made per recommendation. If several customers recommend the same person, the credit will be issued to the customer who recommended the person first. Recommendations to oneself will not be rewarded. The registration must take place within three months after the recommendation is made.

You can find it here --> http://www1.yallo.ch/Questions-about-yallo-Prepaid-cb_anAqFI.s1IAAAEws8QyD.B9-Sunrise-yallo-Site-WFS-en_CH-CHF.html

So, I think I need to send you the exact name and e-mail address I will use when I register to Yallo. How can I send it to you in a private message? I'm new to the forum :)

Thanks!

Judit P, Feb 26, 2015 @ 16:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi ,

They recently renovated their site and i dont see the option anymore , but if you can send me teh details in a private message , i can open a client ticket and ask them to send the request .

Cheers

Chris

Hi ,

They recently renovated their site and i dont see the option anymore , but if you can send me teh details in a private message , i can open a client ticket and ask them to send the request .

Cheers

Chris

Christophe M, Feb 26, 2015 @ 16:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1230 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form