Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hi! Anybody up for a drink?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hi! Anybody up for a drink?

Hi all!

I´m in Geneva for 5 month to finish my PhD. The first days i only had a room at Cern, but now that i found something in the center it should be easier to meet people. So tell me in case you would like to be met.. ;-)

Best, Adrian

The text you are quoting:

Hi all!

I´m in Geneva for 5 month to finish my PhD. The first days i only had a room at Cern, but now that i found something in the center it should be easier to meet people. So tell me in case you would like to be met.. ;-)

Best, Adrian

Adrian MertensMar 26, 2011 @ 16:13
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 631 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Hi! Anybody up for a drink?
Post 1

Hi Adrian and Andre,

suggest you to go to Things to do and sign up for a event, you will easly met people, go to David's drinks or new member drinks, both very nice.

For appartments, glocals also have a classifieds, but I would suggest you going to regies website cause its soooo dificult to get a good place in gva

hope it helps

I am also up for a drink :)

The text you are quoting:

Hi Adrian and Andre,

suggest you to go to Things to do and sign up for a event, you will easly met people, go to David's drinks or new member drinks, both very nice.

For appartments, glocals also have a classifieds, but I would suggest you going to regies website cause its soooo dificult to get a good place in gva

hope it helps

I am also up for a drink :)

Paula M, Mar 28, 2011 @ 13:24
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 631 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form