Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hi! I am new in Geneva from Italy

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hi! I am new in Geneva from Italy

Hi! I am new in Geneva. I will be staying for at least one year. I have a flexible job, which gives me the opportunity to spend time in Geneva during the day. I live in Ferney-Voltaire. I like spending time outdoors, movies and walking the cities. I speak English and French.

The text you are quoting:

Hi! I am new in Geneva. I will be staying for at least one year. I have a flexible job, which gives me the opportunity to spend time in Geneva during the day. I live in Ferney-Voltaire. I like spending time outdoors, movies and walking the cities. I speak English and French.

Giusi NSep 3, 2014 @ 09:21
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 781 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hi! I am new in Geneva from Italy
Post 1

Hi Giusi,

Welcome to Geneva and Glocals!

With your schedule, I'd suggest you join the Geneva daytime activities group.

http://www.glocals.com/groups/geneva/geneva-daytime-activities-group.htm

I believe there's also some postings in the forums for day-time activities.  There is plenty to do, although it's not always so obvious when you first arrive in Geneva.  The "things to do" area has quite a bit of the activities you like as well, so you should have a look in there as well.

Enjoy the remainder of the summer!

Hi Giusi,

Welcome to Geneva and Glocals!

With your schedule, I'd suggest you join the Geneva daytime activities group.

http://www.glocals.com/groups/geneva/geneva-daytime-activities-group.htm

I believe there's also some postings in the forums for day-time activities.  There is plenty to do, although it's not always so obvious when you first arrive in Geneva.  The "things to do" area has quite a bit of the activities you like as well, so you should have a look in there as well.

Enjoy the remainder of the summer!

Froilan Z, Sep 3, 2014 @ 15:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Hi! I am new in Geneva from Italy
Post 2

A warm welcome Giusi, check the Member Activities, join those that appeal to you and you will soon fill up your address book and this is a great platform to boost your social life easily. I like your name, my friend's name is also Guisi, Guisseppina, of course we call her "Josi", mind you, we think she is Napoleon's wife, re-awakened. 

Enjoy Switzerland its a great place to be, dont listen to anything else people might tell you.

A warm welcome Giusi, check the Member Activities, join those that appeal to you and you will soon fill up your address book and this is a great platform to boost your social life easily. I like your name, my friend's name is also Guisi, Guisseppina, of course we call her "Josi", mind you, we think she is Napoleon's wife, re-awakened. 

Enjoy Switzerland its a great place to be, dont listen to anything else people might tell you.

Dorothy W, Sep 3, 2014 @ 15:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 781 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form