Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hi! I have just moved to the Geneva area and am keen to get involved in all I can!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hi! I have just moved to the Geneva area and am keen to get involved in all I can!

Hi,

I am an english 25 year old professional who has just moved to work in Geneva from the UK. I previously lived in Surrey and worked at Gatwick.

I enjoy music and the great outdoors.

I look forward to meeting people and getting involved!

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

I am an english 25 year old professional who has just moved to work in Geneva from the UK. I previously lived in Surrey and worked at Gatwick.

I enjoy music and the great outdoors.

I look forward to meeting people and getting involved!

Nathan LNov 3, 2010 @ 11:55
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 612 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hi! I have just moved to the Geneva area and am keen to get involved in all I can!
Post 1

Hi,

Are you a good darts player ? If yes, I have a team that plays in the Geneva Darts League and we're looking for decent players...

B

Hi,

Are you a good darts player ? If yes, I have a team that plays in the Geneva Darts League and we're looking for decent players...

B

B2008, Nov 3, 2010 @ 12:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Hi! I have just moved to the Geneva area and am keen to get involved in all I can!
Post 2

Hi,

Thanks for your e-mail. Am afraid I would describe myself as a competent darts player at best!

nathan

Hi,

Thanks for your e-mail. Am afraid I would describe myself as a competent darts player at best!

nathan

Nathan L, Nov 3, 2010 @ 12:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

We have a game Tuesday 16th at Charly O'neills Irish pub starting 19:30. You can show and watch see if you're interested or able.

Cheers

B

We have a game Tuesday 16th at Charly O'neills Irish pub starting 19:30. You can show and watch see if you're interested or able.

Cheers

B

B2008, Nov 3, 2010 @ 13:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi,

Unfortunately, I am working that evening. I work shift work. Good luck with the game.

N

Hi,

Unfortunately, I am working that evening. I work shift work. Good luck with the game.

N

Nathan L, Nov 6, 2010 @ 01:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hi Nathan and 'B' ...good idea for the darts!

just in case the level of the team playing at Charlie O'Neal's is tooo chalenging, you are welcome to join us any Thursday evening at Paddy's Pub in Ferney-Voltaire, we have a superb team of the very official 'fun' League... nice time guaranteed!  Hope to see you there!

CHEERS!

Hi Nathan and 'B' ...good idea for the darts!

just in case the level of the team playing at Charlie O'Neal's is tooo chalenging, you are welcome to join us any Thursday evening at Paddy's Pub in Ferney-Voltaire, we have a superb team of the very official 'fun' League... nice time guaranteed!  Hope to see you there!

CHEERS!

nomades, Nov 6, 2010 @ 10:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 612 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form