Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hi, I'm Kieran

Hi Glocals

I'm Kieran, I moved to St-Genis-Pouilly about four weeks ago. I'm into road cycling, watching films, rock-climbing.

I have a job working tues-sat, so I'm rarely free on the weekends, and a working day that finishes at seven so I'm often not free then either. Despite this, I'd love to go out and meet people, get to know everyone in this wonderful city of Geneva.

But my French is rubbish...

Kieran

The text you are quoting:

Hi Glocals

I'm Kieran, I moved to St-Genis-Pouilly about four weeks ago. I'm into road cycling, watching films, rock-climbing.

I have a job working tues-sat, so I'm rarely free on the weekends, and a working day that finishes at seven so I'm often not free then either. Despite this, I'd love to go out and meet people, get to know everyone in this wonderful city of Geneva.

But my French is rubbish...

Kieran

Kieran MathersAug 6, 2011 @ 16:02
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 945 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hi, I'm Kieran
Post 1

HI Kieran!Tongue out welcome to geneva again! hehe

HI Kieran!Tongue out welcome to geneva again! hehe

michelle Ritchie, Aug 6, 2011 @ 16:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

howdy kieran. welcome to glocals and to the area! you're gonna have a great time here! and glocals can help you find people with similar interests and time.

Be sure to check out the Fête de Genève going on this week, with fireworks next Saturday.

Also, check out the Things to Do list, to find cyclists, cinema goers and rock climbers. If you don't find any activities that you can/want to participate in, then post one yourself and find others to join you.

There are also groups (although the implementation of groups is not so clear) that you can join covering all sorts of topics.

If you like movies, then I invite you to join some of my CineTransat activties that I've posted. We have a nice group of people every movie, it's free, it's outside on the lake and a wonderful way to spend an evening. There are two more today and tomorrow, and then next Thursday through Sunday. Then that's it until next year.

Again, welcome and hope to see you soon.

howdy kieran. welcome to glocals and to the area! you're gonna have a great time here! and glocals can help you find people with similar interests and time.

Be sure to check out the Fête de Genève going on this week, with fireworks next Saturday.

Also, check out the Things to Do list, to find cyclists, cinema goers and rock climbers. If you don't find any activities that you can/want to participate in, then post one yourself and find others to join you.

There are also groups (although the implementation of groups is not so clear) that you can join covering all sorts of topics.

If you like movies, then I invite you to join some of my CineTransat activties that I've posted. We have a nice group of people every movie, it's free, it's outside on the lake and a wonderful way to spend an evening. There are two more today and tomorrow, and then next Thursday through Sunday. Then that's it until next year.

Again, welcome and hope to see you soon.

Zonker, Aug 6, 2011 @ 17:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hey Kieran,

welcome :)

get out there, throw yourself in at the deep end for french... they don'tmind if you're wrong, as long as you try... don't keep putting it off.. also, bykie is a free language tool and will teach you the basics by learning 30 key words a day

have a blast in Geneva :)

Hey Kieran,

welcome :)

get out there, throw yourself in at the deep end for french... they don'tmind if you're wrong, as long as you try... don't keep putting it off.. also, bykie is a free language tool and will teach you the basics by learning 30 key words a day

have a blast in Geneva :)

lyndsey j, Aug 6, 2011 @ 18:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Kieran, 

Just to check. You're not Felipe or Geoffrey reborn, right?

Hi Kieran, 

Just to check. You're not Felipe or Geoffrey reborn, right?

Ariel R, Aug 6, 2011 @ 19:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 945 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form