Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hi, new to Zurich next week :)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hi, new to Zurich next week :)

Hello! Im moving across from UK for work next week and hope to meet some new friends, and play sports and social in free time!

Any pointers to get involved with 5aside, squash, mountain biking, snowboarding, nights out etc greatly appreciated :)

thx!

The text you are quoting:

Hello! Im moving across from UK for work next week and hope to meet some new friends, and play sports and social in free time!

Any pointers to get involved with 5aside, squash, mountain biking, snowboarding, nights out etc greatly appreciated :)

thx!

james sOct 9, 2010 @ 22:14
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 622 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hi, new to Zurich next week :)
Post 1

Hi,

if u don't know anyone in town, i would suggest u attend - at least in the first few weeks - Seefeld Drinks which is on every Saturday (u can find it under Things To Do). The host, Ian ("The Scotsman") will then take you around and introduce you to some people. I would also suggest you attend early in the evening, then it's easier to locate Ian.

Have a good start!

Andrea

Hi,

if u don't know anyone in town, i would suggest u attend - at least in the first few weeks - Seefeld Drinks which is on every Saturday (u can find it under Things To Do). The host, Ian ("The Scotsman") will then take you around and introduce you to some people. I would also suggest you attend early in the evening, then it's easier to locate Ian.

Have a good start!

Andrea

Andrea R, Oct 11, 2010 @ 20:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Hi, new to Zurich next week :)
Post 2

You should go this saturday for seefeld drinks. Wanna go together? I dont know anyone either.

You should go this saturday for seefeld drinks. Wanna go together? I dont know anyone either.

Mara B, Oct 21, 2010 @ 14:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 622 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form