Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Hi Everyone! I'm an American new to the Geneva area

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hi Everyone! I'm an American new to the Geneva area

I will be moving to the Geneva area Oct. 1st for a year long job and am looking forward to meeting people!

I am 24, originally from the U.S., just graduated college with a B.S. in Sociology (public policy and social inequalities) and love meeting new people, exploring new places (especially down-towns of any town or city), local festivals/ fairs,  diner parties (in or outdoor), music concerts, anything outdoors  (hiking, gyms), having coffee and drinks with friends, 

So if you're like me and wouldn't mind showing me around and want to explore this city, together then I'd love to meet you!

I'm also a bit of a health nut, I'd love to join a gym once I move if anyone has any suggestions

~Kelsey Pope

I'm very excited to hear from you,

Kelsey Pope

The text you are quoting:

I will be moving to the Geneva area Oct. 1st for a year long job and am looking forward to meeting people!

I am 24, originally from the U.S., just graduated college with a B.S. in Sociology (public policy and social inequalities) and love meeting new people, exploring new places (especially down-towns of any town or city), local festivals/ fairs,  diner parties (in or outdoor), music concerts, anything outdoors  (hiking, gyms), having coffee and drinks with friends, 

So if you're like me and wouldn't mind showing me around and want to explore this city, together then I'd love to meet you!

I'm also a bit of a health nut, I'd love to join a gym once I move if anyone has any suggestions

~Kelsey Pope

I'm very excited to hear from you,

Kelsey Pope

Kelsey PSep 19, 2014 @ 13:49
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 874 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hi Everyone! I'm an American new to the Geneva area
Post 1

Hi Kelsey,

Welcome to Geneva and glocals!! I'm sure you will love being here.

Check the "things to do" and the "Groups" section to find events and activities and get you on your way to meeting people and knowing Geneva.

I'm sure you will meet a lot of great people.

Come back here to the forum if you have any questions, helpful people around here, so posting and searching will get you all the answers you need.

Enjoy!

Aymeric

Hi Kelsey,

Welcome to Geneva and glocals!! I'm sure you will love being here.

Check the "things to do" and the "Groups" section to find events and activities and get you on your way to meeting people and knowing Geneva.

I'm sure you will meet a lot of great people.

Come back here to the forum if you have any questions, helpful people around here, so posting and searching will get you all the answers you need.

Enjoy!

Aymeric

Aymeric Brossard, Sep 19, 2014 @ 15:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Hi Everyone! I'm an American new to the Geneva area
Post 2

Hi Kelsey!!

Welcome!!! Geneva, and Switzerland are the perfect places for you! Hope you'll find a lot of friends and things to do! If you need some tips, ask by pvt msg or check the Groups or Things to do, there's a lot of activities!

Once again, Welcome here, and don't hesitate! :)

All the best for you!

Carlos

Hi Kelsey!!

Welcome!!! Geneva, and Switzerland are the perfect places for you! Hope you'll find a lot of friends and things to do! If you need some tips, ask by pvt msg or check the Groups or Things to do, there's a lot of activities!

Once again, Welcome here, and don't hesitate! :)

All the best for you!

Carlos

Carlos B, Sep 19, 2014 @ 16:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 874 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form